How to install it:
- First, you need a compatible smartphone: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/preview-supported-phones
- I recommend using a different phone than your primary phone because the system is not yet stable.
- Register your Microsoft account in the program "Windows Insider" here: https://insider.windows.com/
- Download "Windows Insider" application from the store or here: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/preview-download-phone
- Run "Windows Insider" application . Two operating modes are available for this application: Slow = more or less stable version or Fast = latest version with more bugs. For my Lumia 625 only the Fast option is working.
- Then go to the Update menu "Settings / Phone Update /check availability of updates"
- Install the update
- The phone reboots by installing the update.
Note that this is an update and not a complete reinstallation. The parameters and programs should normally be preserved. Unfortunately, in my case, the main menu was totally unstable. I was able to make it usable by resetting from the menu "Settings / System / About / Reset your phone." It then was reinstalled with a clean system while remaining in Windows 10.
Honestly, this system does not upset much compared to Windows 8.1. The most notable changes i see are in the settings menu that sound much more orderly and understandable than the old.